TO – DO LIST // december

When I think of December, I think of cookies, the scent of fresh pine and lots of sparkle … and that … well it makes me giddy. Phil and I will be trading in our beach afternoons mid-month for afternoons cuddled up on the couch catching up on Homeland, How to Get Away with Murder, and Modern Family. In between my hibernation and tv binge, there are a few other things I need / want / hope to get crossed of my list this month. Here we go … last month of 2014.

NOVEMBER TO – DO LIST [ update ]

>> Photograph my parents in a special 30 year anniversary session on the beautiful Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman : Technically we took a few photos this morning, but I am still counting it. :)

>> Shoot with my wider lenses for some wide photos (I just adore my 70-200 so it is time to love my 24-70 a little) :  While I left this lens in Chicago when I came back to Grand Cayman, I did use this for the weddings / sessions at home. I just need to use it a little more.

>> Look at my surroundings with fresh eyes and a new perspective 

>> Relax and watch Gone Girl / Hunger Games / Before I Go To Sleep. I read all the books, so now it is movie time : I’m hoping we go see Hunger Games sometime in the next week now that our visitors are leaving but the others will have to wait until we get back to Chicago (since the theater here doesn’t have them).

>> Celebrate my first Thanksgiving out of the country … island style : Thanksgiving on the island = lots of seafood and a little turkey. It all was delicious!

>> Spend 4 days shooting just for me – including using my Holga while in Grand Cayman : Truthfully, I haven’t been really inspired to pick up my camera and shoot for fun while I have been here. We have 8 days, so I am hoping to spend one or two hours shooting for fun.

>> Select 40 images for my updated wedding portfolio (this really should be to-do #1) : This is a work in progress, and I will have to finish it when I am back in Chicago mid-month because the current portfolio didn’t make it on my hard drive for our time in Grand Cayman. However, I have been pulling all the pretty photos from what I have been editing, so it will just be a matter of picking my absolute favorites. I really, want to half cross this off …. because it counts, kinda. :)

Grand Cayman Island Seven Mile Beach Sunset Photos

DECEMBER TO – DO LIST 

>> Sip on hot chocolate and watch Christmas Vacation (my favorite Christmas movie!)

>> End my 2014 wedding season with a destination wedding in Punta Cana

>> Take one week off to celebrate the holidays with my friends and family and to just relax and get organized before 2015

>> Decorate our mini tree and winterize the apartment

>> Print my work (including those South East Asia photos sitting on my computer)

>> Prep and launch my 2014 social media contest

>> Make at least one batch of Italian pizzelles (one of my fav cookies)

Brittany XO Signature 2

TO – DO LIST // november

October is one of my FAVORITE months – the changing of the leaves, boot season, chili, my birthday and lots of candy eating. It was a beyond busy month though as I packed in the last of my shoots before jetting off to Grand Cayman to celebrate my birthday and photograph a wedding. I didn’t cross off as many things as I had hoped, but that is life. As the year comes to a close, I am focusing on finding new inspiration and planning what is next for the business. Here is a look at my October list and what I have planned for November.

OCTOBER TO – DO LIST [ update ]

>> Cheer the Chicago Blackhawks to a victory on the road in Nashville : Despite a Blackhawk loss, it was an amazing weekend.

>> Update my wedding / engagement portfolio before engagement season starts (hello, holidays) : Happening once I wrap up my weddings for my amazing clients …. 

>> Celebrate my golden birthday while working on a golden tan in Grand Cayman. (I just love everything gold…) : It was a fantastic birthday on the beach … I couldn’t have been happier to be in the sun on my birthday.

>> Buy at least one pumpkin. Drink apple cider. Watch one scary movie (but a good crime show can also count). : The month went so fast, I never actually purchased a pumpkin, but I sipped cider and watched a good amount of crime shows (no scary movies for me).

>> Order my NEW sample albums. Yes, for real. : Fail, fail, fail. On the list … again.

>> Develop new session posing so it is full of natural movement : I have turned into the creepy people watching stranger in public places, but I promise it is all for the love of my work. If you caught me creeping on you, I am sorry … it was research. :) 

>> Photograph 12 shoots and 3 weddings and edit them before the end of the month : I was shooting nearly every day … and then I got sick. Bad … for days. So I am playing catch up on editing, and my clients have been so patient as the anxiously await their photos. 

>> Eliminate at least 3 things from my closet and anything I haven’t used in the last 6 months : Phil and I will be doing major winter cleaning once we are back in Chicago for the holidays, so I know we will be eliminating. Nothing makes you realize how MUCH you have until you live out of a suitcase for weeks on end.

Chicago Wedding Concorde Banquets Wedding Photos_0019

NOVEMBER TO – DO LIST 

>> Photograph my parents in a special 30 year anniversary session on the beautiful Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman

>> Shoot with my wider lenses for some wide photos (I just adore my 70-200 so it is time to love my 24-70 a little)

>> Look at my surroundings with fresh eyes and a new perspective

>> Relax and watch Gone Girl / Hunger Games / Before I Go To Sleep. I read all the books, so now it is movie time

>> Celebrate my first Thanksgiving out of the country … island style

>> Spend 4 days shooting just for me – including using my Holga while in Grand Cayman

>> Select 40 images for my updated wedding portfolio (this really should be to-do #1)

What’s on your must do-list this month?

Brittany XO Signature 2

TO – DO LIST // october

I have been pretty much the worst blogger lately. Sigh, and I feel pretty terrible about it. Ok, really terrible about it. It is a week into October now, and I am JUST sharing my to-do list for the month. Truth be told, I pre-wrote most of this post the last week of September, but I was feeling a little overwhelmed thinking about October that I just sort of put it on hold. But October is here, and I now I only have 3 weeks to get this all done… eekk. But first, here’s how September went ….

SEPTEMBER TO – DO LIST [ update ]

>> Work on the new Brittany Bekas Photography website (and try to get it launched by the end of the month). A work in progress….I wish I could just set aside some time to crank this out but I have been putting all client deadlines before this .. eek.

>> Visit my high school best friend, Ashley, in Tampa and photograph her perfect little one-year-old, Hunter. It was so great to sneak out of town and visit with her and photograph her perfect little guy- Hunter. He is coming to the blog soon.

>> Order new sample wedding albums. One book is designed … just needs a little tweaking before I will order it. 

>> (Finally) print some of the gorgeous photos from South East Asia. Sigh, they are in a folder. I might just order the ones I have ready and then do another round of more before the end of the year. I am really going to set aside a day or two to just do this for me … because I feel extremely guilty that I haven’t printed a single photo … still.

>> Submit my summer weddings to industry blogs for features.

>> Celebrate Phil’s BIG birthday!

>> Read The Fault in Our Stars + Unbroken + a feel good book (any suggestions?). I read If I Stay, The Fault in Our Stars, and Steal Like an Artist. Three books, I think that counts. 

>> Live in the now. (The most important thing on this list.)

Chicago Wedding Photography - Brittany Bekas Photography

OCTOBER TO – DO LIST

>> Cheer the Chicago Blackhawks to a victory on the road in Nashville

>> Update my wedding / engagement portfolio before engagement season starts (hello, holidays)

>> Celebrate my golden birthday while working on a golden tan in Grand Cayman. (I just love everything gold…)

>> Buy at least one pumpkin. Drink apple cider. Watch one scary movie (but a good crime show can also count).

>> Order my NEW sample albums. Yes, for real.

>> Develop new session posing so it is full of natural movement

>> Photograph 12 shoots and 3 weddings and edit them before the end of the month

>> Eliminate at least 3 things from my closet and anything I haven’t used in the last 6 months

What’s on your list this month?

Brittany XO Signature 2

TO – DO LIST // september

Welcome, September. I have mixed feelings for you ….  August was an emotional roller-coaster with lots of difficult news and a huge loss in my personal life. It was a month where I although I finally had some time to catch up on work in the office (and all those long term, bigger picture projects), I took a little bit of a work hiatus. My blogging schedule went out the window, and I really focused on what needed to get done. I feel guilty a about this, but at the same time I am ok with it because I spent my time where I needed to (with Phil and our families). So as the first week of September comes to an end, I am finally sharing what is on my list of things to do this month. Hopefully, I will get all of these crossed off, but if not that is ok to. August taught me … more than ever … that being in the now and living in the moment is the most important thing. There will always be a to-do list.

AUGUST TO – DO LIST [ UPDATES ]

>> Get caught up on all the editing from July by the middle of the month : I was an editing manic this month and just when I only have 1 session on my to-d0 list … I shot 3 more things. :) Business is good.

>> Update portfolio … for real. And start developing the new Brittany Bekas Photography website with my designer : New engagement images should be going up in the next few days, and I am working on pulling new wedding images. Everything is in one spot on my computer so this process will not be sooo overwhelming next time. And my new website is in the works.

>> Finally get my tattoo! (I’ve been talking about it for 2 years. I think it is time) : Fail. This is happening … seriously.

>> Host a summer party with our friends : Despite having a few days off this month, I wasn’t able to host a summer party at our apartment, but I did get to catch up with a lot of friends this month.

>> Sell my old camera gear (Nikon D600, 70-300 lens, and more …. if you want any, let me know.) : Yea….I swear I am doing this too. Soon.

>> Spend 4 afternoons in the sun (beach or pool) …. gotta work on this tan : If it wasn’t four, it was close.

Chicago Wedding Photos Bride's Bouquet

SEPTEMBER TO – DO LIST

>> Work on the new Brittany Bekas Photography website (and try to get it launched by the end of the month).

>> Visit my high school best friend, Ashley, in Tampa and photograph her perfect little one-year-old, Hunter.

>> Order new sample wedding albums.

>> (Finally) print some of the gorgeous photos from South East Asia.

>> Submit my summer weddings to industry blogs for features.

>> Celebrate Phil’s BIG birthday!

>> Read The Fault in Our Stars + Unbroken + a feel good book (any suggestions?).

>> Live in the now. (The most important thing on this list.)

What is on your list this month? Any fun fests / fall activities? I’d love to add it to mine.

Brittany XO Signature 2

TO – DO LIST // august

I feel like I blinked and this month was over. Seriously, it has been an insane whirlwind of so much shooting! And as we enter the last month of summer (which I feel like I haven’t had a chance to appreciate), I am making sure I make some time to just live in the moment. But before I can do that, let’s see how much of July’s list I accomplished (eek, I know it isn’t good) and what I have planned for August.

JULY TO – DO LIST [ UPDATES ]

>> Photograph 4 weddings, 8 sessions and my best friend, wedding planner and floral designer, Christine Janda‘s, amazing launch party : It is official, I photographed more this month than I ever have in a months time … for real. 13 sessions, 2 events and 4 weddings. There will be LOTS of blog posts coming soon …

>> Update my website including all the new portfolio images I have been pulling and organizing in June : Yeah … too much shooting, not enough updating. August?

>> Order new wedding sample albums : Please see above ….

>> Enjoy a sunny day at North Ave Beach … at least once this month : I may have been sick, but Phil dragged me to the beach with him and his family for an afternoon of relaxing and it was wonderful.

>> Identify my three brand words and get serious about only showing work that reflects these words : Chic, fun and authentic. Everything posted from here on out must fit these words ….

>> Go to the farmer’s market (and bring my camera!) : Hmm…I had every intention of this one …. but it so did not happen. I promise, August.

>> Plan a date with Phil that is all about being a tourist in Chicago. We love to travel and explore, so let’s do it in our own city. Maybe check out the Navy Pier fireworks?

Christine Janda Design and Events Launch Party

AUGUST TO – DO LIST 

>> Get caught up on all the editing from July by the middle of the month

>> Update portfolio … for real. And start developing the new Brittany Bekas Photography website with my designer

>> Finally get my tattoo! (I’ve been talking about it for 2 years. I think it is time)

>> Host a summer party with our friends

>> Sell my old camera gear (Nikon D600, 70-300 lens, and more …. if you want any, let me know.)

>> Spend 4 afternoons in the sun (beach or pool) …. gotta work on this tan

Last month of summer … what is on your list?

DESIGN CREDIT : Floral + event design by Christine Janda Design & Events

Brittany XO Signature 2

TO – DO LIST // july

JUNE TO – DO LIST [ UPDATED ]

>> Spend one day per week at the pool (summer won’t be here forever, Chicago, gotta make the most of it) : This weather has been, well … not wonderful. So I have been there when I can and when the weather permits. So sad …

>> THAILAND PHOTOS. Bad, Brittany. I haven’t even looked through them since March, and I know there are so many gorgeous ones to share / print / blog … sigh. Techically, I still have to blog Chiang Mai, Thailand … which includes tigers, elephants and gorgeous temples … but hey, I got through all the islands … so that counts, right? Yup, I think it does.

>> Design WEDDING welcome packets since I didn’t do it in May : eeek. July, yes in July. This will happen because I have all the new portfolio / marketing images pulled. Baby steps.

>> Coordinate, photograph and blog portfolio update shoots (glamour + senior) I photographed four gorgeous high school seniors and I have 4 glamour shoots coordinated for the first two weeks in July. Portfolio will be updated in no time.

>> Meet my photography role model, Jasmine Star, at her Chicago workshop….. I am beyond excited! This was a dream come true … for real. I’ll be blogging more about this amazing experience soon.

>> Clean and organize the apartment for Phil’s return to Chicago. I can’t believe we haven’t been in the same country for nearly 3 months now! Everything is back in it’s place, and Phil is home. So, so happy. Life is back to normal.

>> Do two Chicago things this month. Attend a fest, hit the farmers market, walk the lake, explore a new neighborhood. Maybe bring that purple Holga or a film camera for a personal photo day?! No personal photo day (I am going to blame the Chicago rain) but I did make it to four fests – Wells Street Art Fair, Randolph Fest, Do Division and Randolph City Market. Plus, I got to explore a little more of Wicker Park than I have … so I’m pretty happy. Now I just need to get that Holga loaded with film …

2014-07-01_0001

JULY TO – DO LIST

>> Photograph 4 weddings, 8 sessions and my best friend, wedding planner and floral designer, Christine Janda‘s, amazing launch party

>> Update my website including all the new portfolio images I have been pulling and organizing in June

>> Order new wedding sample albums

>> Enjoy a sunny day at North Ave Beach … at least once this month

>> Identify my three brand words and get serious about only showing work that reflects these words

>> Go to the farmer’s market (and bring my camera!)

>> Plan a date with Phil that is all about being a tourist in Chicago. We love to travel and explore, so let’s do it in our own city. Maybe check out the Navy Pier fireworks?

What is on the top of your list this month? Any suggestions to add to my list?

Brittany XO Signature 2

TO – DO LIST // june

MAY TO – DO LIST [UPDATE ] 

>> Spend one afternoon with my new (purple) Holga 120N camera and Kodak TMAX 400 black and white film – for fun!

>> Read Picture Perfect Posing + one FUN book this month (part of my 12 goals for 2014) : The business book won the priority …. but now that pool days are ahead, I know I will catch up on reading a fun books this month.

>> Update my portfolios to include some of the work I shot last year (sad, but the last time I updated my portfolio was last year … eeek) : I spent hours pulling some of my favorite, favorite images for my portfolio update … and I started a whole new process and keywording system so that I can pull portfolio / marketing images after EACH session /wedding this year … making my life much easier when I need images. #winning

>> Finish my two pairs of DIY cut-off shorts (a tie project + bleach dying + studs …. just wait!) : I owe you guys a couple photos of these this week. I am in LOVE … and no one will have the EXACT SAME PAIR.

>> Design WEDDING WELCOME packets

>> Edit / blog / design / print some of my South East Asia photos. This one breaks my heart because I know it will always be on the bottom of my to-do list. So it is back for June. #thirdtimesacharm?

>> Schedule one afternoon a week of “me” time (reading blogs, magazines, organizing, journaling, etc) : I have been big on all these DIY projects this month between my two pairs of shorts, gold feather pens, gold tins, feather necklaces and a seriously amazing Chicago Blackhawks headband …. I haven’t been doing a ton of blog / magazine reading, but I am happy to make time to channel my creativity in other ways than just my camera.

Koh Phi Phi Sunset // brittany bekas photography

JUNE TO – DO LIST

>> Spend one day per week at the pool (summer won’t be here forever, Chicago, gotta make the most of it)

>> THAILAND PHOTOS. Bad, Brittany. I haven’t even looked through them since March, and I know there are so many gorgeous ones to share / print / blog … sigh.

>> Design WEDDING welcome packets since I didn’t do it in May

>> Coordinate, photograph and blog portfolio update shoots (glamour + senior)

>> Meet my photography role model, Jasmine Star, at her Chicago workshop….. I am beyond excited!

>> Clean and organize the apartment for Phil’s return to Chicago. I can’t believe we haven’t been in the same country for nearly 3 months now!

>> Do two Chicago things this month. Attend a fest, hit the farmers market, walk the lake, explore a new neighborhood. Maybe bring that purple Holga or a film camera for a personal photo day?!

What is the number one thing on your to-do list this month? Maybe I’ll take your inspiration and add it to my July list …. let me know!

Brittany XO Signature 2

TO – DO LIST // may

April, how did you come and go … and not give us a taste of spring? I feel like April was a catching up month for me. I photographed 3 weddings and 3 sessions all while trying to get ready for the busy months ahead. Looking back on my to-do list, I only managed to complete a few things (sigh), but I feel like I was on-the-go the whole time … staying super busy. May is looking pretty similar – 3 Chicago weddings, a handful of lifestyle and engagement sessions (hoping Spring finally gets here!), industry events and a few girls nights including a Kentucky Derby Part this weekend. Yet, I’m not slowing down anytime soon, so my list for May is a long one.

APRIL TO – DO LIST [UPDATE ]

>> Eat less carbs … and more veggies (a goal from my 12 goals for 2014) : Does veggies on pizza count? I’m not sure how I really did on this one … probably not as good as I could have … so I guess I won’t cross it off. Sigh.

>> Submit at least 3 weddings/sessions to blogs this month : one submission … eh it is a start. :)

>> Eliminate. I’m trying to purge half of my stuff (but I’ll be happy if I get rid of 25%)  I have gotten rid of SO much stuff. And it feels great. Being able to look into my closet and actually like EVERYTHING in there is the best feeling. But I know I will be doing more eliminating throughout the year. I just feel better with less.

>> Buy less “things” and more “experiences” : I did a little summer shopping, but otherwise I have been saving for the next big trip and only treating myself to drinks with friends, massages and dinners.

>> Book one more 2014 wedding! (I’m just one away from my goal – who is it gonna be?!) : I’m still taking a handful of 2014 weddings … so e-mail me if you need a rockstar photographer. :)

>> Edit all of my South East Asia photos and start designing an album of them : So I’m super behind on getting any personal editing done. Maybe before Phil gets home in June this will be complete.

>> Design and print new sample albums + samples of my new products : These are on the way … and I am so excited to start showing them to all my clients during consults and sessions.

to-do list // may // brittany bekas photography - www.brittanybekas.com // wedding and lifestyle photographer based in chicago, illinois

MAY TO – DO LIST

>> Spend one afternoon with my new (purple) Holga 120N camera and Kodak TMAX 400 black and white film – for fun!

>> Read Picture Perfect Posing + one FUN book this month (part of my 12 goals for 2014)

>> Update my portfolios to include some of the work I shot last year (sad, but the last time I updated my portfolio was last year … eeek)

>> Finish my two pairs of DIY cut-off shorts (a tie project + bleach dying + studs …. just wait!)

>> Design WEDDING WELCOME packets

>> Edit / blog / design / print some of my South East Asia photos. This one breaks my heart because I know it will always be on the bottom of my to-do list. So it is back for May.

>> Schedule one afternoon a week of “me” time (reading blogs, magazines, organizing, journaling, etc)

Brittany XO Signature 2

TO – DO LIST // april

So, I have been like off the radar …. off the grid … MIA … for weeks now. I feel super guilty about it. Its like when you skip a workout. You miss one, then it turns into a few and then the next thing you know it you are a full-fledged couch potato. I am a blogging couch potato. The more days I went without blogging, the harder it was to jump back into it. But I’m BACK. And I’m back for good. I promise. I’m finally back in the US (which is bittersweet – lots of blogs about my trip, traveling and how I am forever changed by my experience coming soon … promise!).

I’ve mellowed out a lot (aka: I am all about flowers in my hair and fringe – total hippie moments ahead) while I was gone, so there is nothing better than jumping into my to-do list for April to get back a little of that Type A-ness that rubbed off in Asia.

MARCH TO – DO LIST [UPDATE]

>> Ride an elephant + have a visit with a tiger while in Thailand :  The most amazing life experiences! If you want some peeks of my time with these wild animals, be sure to follow me on Instagram.

>> Design/create new marketing materials : These are in the works …. hoping to have them ready by the end of April!

>> Try one new food (I’ve been stuck on a few go-to meals [read: safe] while traveling)  Massaman curry, hot and sour soup, +++ so much more. Thanks, Thailand!

>> Pre-blog all posts on one day each week: READ EPIC FAIL! I blame the beach. :)

>> Actually do my “travel workout” 3x a week

>> Incorporate 3 new marketing strategies into my business : I am still brainstorming up some ideas for this. More to come on this later.

>> FINALLY buy my Nikon 70-200 f2.8 VRII lens (and not panic when I see the total price)  I panicked, but I own it, and I am beyond HAPPY!

>> Drink more water (this is from my 12 goals for 2014)

april to do list // brittany bekas photography // www.brittanybekas.com

APRIL TO DO LIST

>> Eat less carbs … and more veggies (a goal from my 12 goals for 2014)

>> Submit at least 3 weddings/sessions to blogs this month

>> Eliminate. I’m trying to purge half of my stuff (but I’ll be happy if I get rid of 25%)

>> Buy less “things” and more “experiences”

>> Book one more 2014 wedding! (I’m just one away from my goal – who is it gonna be?!)

>> Edit all of my South East Asia photos and start designing an album of them

>> Design and print new sample albums + samples of my new products

I am tempted to add more to that list, but I am going to cut it off there (and save the ideas for May … hehe). What are you trying to get down this month? Spring is in the air, major cleaning projects? Let me know!

Brittany XO Signature 2

TO-DO LIST // march

Being thousands of miles away from home has really allowed me to step back from the craziness of to-do lists (even though I LOVE them), and  the mundane tasks that take up most of my time and has let me just breathe. It has left me more inspired and determined to make 2014 the best year yet … all while enjoying the ride along the way. So as I sit on the beach and plan out my goals for March and the rest of my time in Asia, I know that that taking time away from home has been nothing short of amazing for myself and the business.

march to do list // brittany bekas photography

FEBRUARY TO – DO LIST [ UPDATE ]

>> Be in the moment

>> Update wedding and lifestyle collections

>> Take personal photos to capture the moments I am in (even if the lighting isn’t great and it isn’t composed how I love)

>> Have one tech free day (no work, email, social media, phone calls or texts)

>> Try something new

>> Treat myself to at least 2 massages this month : I am one short on this one …. oops.

>> Photograph one engagement/lifestyle session in Thailand (I’m dying to photograph couples again!) : I’m still scouting for the perfect couple for this. If you know of anyone who is here or traveling to Thailand, send them my info!

>> Capture some video clips with my Nikon … gotta get working on learning videography. :)

>> Design/create new marketing materials: I started this at the end of the month, so I just don’t feel right crossing this off, yet. :(

 

MARCH TO – DO LIST

>> Ride an elephant + have a visit with a tiger while in Thailand

>> Design/create new marketing materials

>> Try one new food (I’ve been stuck on a few go-to meals [read: safe] while traveling)

>> Pre-blog all posts on one day each week

>> Actually do my “travel workout” 3x a week

>> Incorporate 3 new marketing strategies into my business

>> FINALLY buy my Nikon 70-200 f2.8 VRII lens (and not panic when I see the total price)

>> Drink more water (this is from my 12 goals for 2014)

Brittany XO Signature 2

TO DO LIST // FEBRUARY

One month into the 2014. Can you guys believe it?! I am in shock at how fast time is going, yet I can’t believe how much I have done in the last 31 days. New experiences certainly make time seem longer, and that is something I am extremely grateful for. Even though I am half way around the world, I am still giving myself a to-do list while I am gone (in addition to my bucket list for South East Asia. Here is a look at what is on my list for this month.

Nha Trang, Vietnam // Brittany Bekas Photography - www.brittanybekas.com

>> Be in the moment

>> Update wedding and lifestyle collections

>> Take personal photos to capture the moments I am in (even if the lighting isn’t great and it isn’t composed how I love)

>> Have one tech free day (no work, email, social media, phone calls or texts)

>> Try something new

>> Treat myself to at least 2 massages this month

>> Photograph one engagement/lifestyle session in Thailand (I’m dying to photograph couples again!)

>> Capture some video clips with my Nikon … gotta get working on learning videography. :)

>> Design/create new marketing materials

Is that too long of a list while traveling? We shall find out. Lots to accomplish in the off-season! What is on your list this month?

Brittany XO Signature 2