Engagement photos are such a fun part of the engagement process. It is usually the first time you get to work with your photographer and it is a time to document your love. But once you are done with the engagement session, what do you do with the photos besides posting them to Facebook so all your friends can gush about how you are really the cutest. couple. ever?
Here are some fun ideas to showcase your photos.
1. Get ’em printed in a book. Work with your photographer or use a site like Shutterfly to print a hard cover book to grace your bookself or coffee table.
2. Create an E-vite slideshow. This is such a trendy way to invite your guests to your wedding. Check out an example of one used for the save the date.
3. Use them for your table numbers. Pick out your favorites and display one on each table.
4. Create a guestbook containing the photos while leaving space on each page for guests to sign it.
5. Print a canvas that contains a lot of a background details. Have your guests sign it at the wedding and then you have a piece of art to enjoy everyday with the love notes from friends and family. This one is from Rhi at Hey Gorgeous.
6. Play a slideshow of your engagement photos at your reception. Place it on a laptop near the bar or play it during dinner on a screen.
7. Use the photos in your invitations or save the dates. Work with your photographer or use a site like Shutterfly to print them out.
Have another great idea to use those engagement pics? Leave it here to inspire others. :)