Confession. I had the hardest time finding the perfect wedding invitations for our beach wedding.
Custom invites were out of our budget.
And I hated the templates out there.
I thought about designing my own ….. but let’s be real …. I am a photographer …. not a graphic designer. (And teaching myself Illustrator would take way more time than I had).
And then I stumbled upon Basic Invite.
Unlike so many other invitation companies out there, you can build upon their beautiful templates to completely customize each design.
You can customize everything. The colors. The fonts. You can even select from over 40 different envelope colors for your save the dates, shower invitations, wedding invitations ….. and even the rsvp cards.
As someone who loves to be unique while being in control, this was a total game changer for me.
I was able to play with the template (in between my Netflix binge) and see all the tweaks in real time.
And if you can’t find a template you love from their 900+ wedding invitation sets, you can always upload your own design. But with gorgeous templates like these amazing watercolor suites, I know you will find more than one suite that you adore, like I did.
Still not sold on checking them out for your invitations?
Here are five reasons I tell all my brides to order their save the dates / wedding invitations / thank you cards from Basic Invite :
- Their designs are on trend, and they have so many options from watercolor invitation suites to these amazing clear invitations that we used for our wedding.
- You can order custom samples before you place your huge invitation order. This is so helpful if you aren’t quite ready to commit. ;)
- You can pick everything, AND you can change it yourself. You can change every font, color, size, text box, envelope color, etc. So you don’t need to go back and forth with an invitation designer when your Pinterest board suddenly inspires you to switch from dusty rose to blush for your wedding colors.
- You can create a custom wedding website for free so that your website and invitations match. Perfect, right?
- Basic Invite will collect all of your guests’ addresses for you, and they will even print your guests’ addresses and your return address on your envelopes for free (in whatever font you love). This was a total time saver, and one of the many reasons I LOVE Basic Invite.
And be sure to use the code below to snag 30% off your total order.
Can it get any better?
Love what suites were featured here? Here you go, friend!
PS – Not getting married? Basic Invite has the cutest baby shower, birthday and event invitations. And their holiday cards are adorable! The promo codes works for anything on their site, so peek around.