You guys …. I cannot believe we are already one week into 2014. Eek! I have been a bit of a bad blogger the last couple weeks, and I feel really terrible about it (more to come on why soon).
The time away gave me some much needed inspiration and new goals for what is ahead this year. Trust me, I have a lot of goals I want to achieve this year. Heck, I probably have 12 different lists between personal, business, blogging goals and more that I want to cross off. But in an attempt to simplify my life this year (goal #2), I am aiming for just 12 goals. One for each month.
1. Drink more water.
2. Simplify …. everything.
3. Read 12 books. Watch less TV.
4. Say yes, and figure the rest out after.
5. Teach myself videography.
6. Eat less carbs … and more veggies.
7. Get back to the gym … regularly.
8. Develop my social media plan for 2014. Pre-blog as much as possible.
9. Be in the moment.
10. Stop comparing myself/my work to others.
11. Submit more work to contests and blogs to be featured.
12. Create one personal photography project for me.
What are your goals for 2014? Let me know!