Ok. I’m not going to lie … I am getting pretty anxious that 2013 is less than 31 days around the corner. I can’t believe how FAST this year has gone by … and I still have so much I want to accomplish and cross off my ever growing list.
– Work on one personal photography project. My personal project is in the works. Yay! I partnered up with Annie from AK Style & Edit to start concepting and bring this shoot to life!
– Cook two dinners a week: Hmm… cooking. Not really my thing. Between Thanksgiving and Phil getting a nasty, nasty bug, we weren’t eating too many home cooked meals. Eek.
– Spend time with one friend I haven’t seen in a long time: I fit in a lot of afternoons and evenings with friends where we just talked. I spent one night laughing about Lapso Alpsos with my cousin Heather. I had a Quartino’s date with my new photographer friend, Cassandra. I caught up with my dear friend Molly and finally got to see Lindsey’s beautiful new condo!
– Post at least one personal blog post a week: I was much more on top of this, this month. I found myself walking around the city brainstorming fun personal blog post ideas. So the next few months, you will be seeing more posts about my life .. not just my work.
Now for my December goals … here we go.
– Update all of my lifestyle pricing including offering new products.
– Launch my 2013 Senior Model Program.
– Shoot that personal project.
– Go ice skating.
– Just be.