1. CROCKPOT FRENCH ONION SOUP // There is nothing better than the smell of this soup cooking in the crockpot all day. And its so, so easy. Here is the recipe I have been loving.
2. HAPPINESS PROJECT // A great book at improving your personal happiness and different steps on how to get there. I learned that organizing makes me happy, so I have been doing it non-stop lately.
3. BETRAYAL // A gorgeous photographer living in Chicago ends up having an affair with a corrupt lawyer. Drama, Chicago and photography. Sign me up. I also love seeing my River North neighborhood in just about every scene.
4. LEATHER LEGGINGS // It is the Italian in me, but I can’t hold back from this hot trend. I have been rocking these leggings as much as possible… and I must say I feel extra sexy when I do.
5. STU’S BLOODY MARY MIX // I have a confession. I now LOVE bloody mary’s. It was years to get me here, but after finding this delicious mix at the Randolph Street Market, I am now hooked. Want to try it?! You can order it here!
What can’t you resist this month? Leave me a comment below.