1. AGATE … anything // I’m swooning over these agate coasters from West Elm … like hard. Other agate purchases are heading my way this month, and I cannot wait.
2. GOLD SPRAY PAINT // Thank you, Pinterest. I have developed a problem, and it is gold spray paint. I literally look for things that I can spray paint … all day long. My grandma, Ro, would be SO proud (I swear she almost spray painted her car…)
3. FRINGE // Peace, love and flower power. I am in l-o-v-e with all things boho / hippie. I blame it on the artist and free-spirit in the creative, but I cannot pass up anything with fringe on it. My credit card hates it.
4. HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER // While this amazing show has finally ended (and I have mixed feelings on the whole ending), I cannot stop watching the reruns every single day. I mean, it is LEGEN – (wait for it) – DARY … legendary!
5. COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM // Just as the summer is winding down, I am binging on Edy’s slow churned cookie dough. 1/2 the fat means I eat twice as much. :)
Anything you cannot get enough of? Let me know in the comments.