1. Roberto Valenzuela : Roberto is pretty much one of the most amazing wedding photographers. I have watched his workshops, followed his work, but then I read his book. And I fell in love all over again. I keep flipping through the pages and pushing myself creativity and technically with his practice sessions.
2. Ariella gold cross ring : I found this ring on Nordstrom.com while browsing for something totally different, and the moment I laid my eyes on it … I knew I needed it. Fast forward 6 weeks, and I hardly take it off. Yes, even when I’m at home in yoga pants and a messy bun. It is that cool.
3. Rachel Zoe Project : Do I really even need to explain why I beyond adore this show, Rachel and Skyler’s baby fashion? I have a total girl crush on Zoe. I love her type A++ personality, her major wardrobe and her magnetic energy for all things chic.
4. Homemade Trail Mix : After discovering way to many nuts and seeds lurking in our cabinets, I decided to mix everything into a bag (with pastel m&ms …. I told Phil we had to eat it quick because it was clearly a seasonal mix) for a healthy snack. Let’s just say we went through 3 bags of the mix in less than 2 weeks. This will be my go-to wedding day fuel this season.
5. Elle, Marie Claire, CS, etc : I have a confession. I have become a magazine hoarder. Between the endless inspiration for photo shoots, poses, blog ideas and design aesthetics I have been buying, reading and never throwing out any of these magazines the last month. Love you Pinterest, but there is something so satisfying about actually having piles of “tear sheets”.