1. THE BACHELOR: Don’t judge me, but I can’t get enough of this show. Between Tierra, the crying/fighting and the LOVE … oh, and Sean’s super sexy body (Hello!), I am hooked.
2. TORY BURCH IPHONE CASE: Did you know that I am OBSESSED with animal print? No?! J/K. I was itching for a new iPhone case, so when I found this, it was meant to be. My favorite designer + favorite print.
3. COUGAR SNOW BOOTS: When we finally got snow, I knew I would be battling ice covered sidewalks and un-shoveled walkways, so I dug these adorable boots out of my closet, and they haven’t returned since. I mean I even wore them to Joe’s Stone Crab. :)
4. NIKON D600: I splurged on getting a new camera for myself for Christmas and every time I shoot with it I fall more in love with this camera. The photos are amazing …. I don’t know how I worked without this sexy, camera.
5. NORDSTROM GRILLED CHEESE & TOMATO SOUP: While I do eat this combo all year, there is something about cold days that make me crave this even more. And Nordstrom’s Cafe hands down has the BEST grilled cheese. It’s on the kids menu. Yes, I order off the kids menu. It is that good.