1. Mini Peanut Butter Cups : I am absolutely smitten with these mini peanut butter cups Trader Joe’s has. I can grab a
handful or two or three, and not feel bad about it.
2. Nashville : I wasn’t a country music fan until I started watching this show. The drama, the fashion, the music. Makes me want to hop on a plane and head right down to music row to hang out at the Bluebird.
3. Shorts with boots : This is the perfect in between seasons look for Chicago. Plus it hides un-pedicured feet.
4. Terrariums + succulents : For the last couple months, I fell in love with succulents. Whenever I would see them I would get so happy. After seeing so many succulents and terrariums on Pinterest, I decided to make my own little terrarium. It makes me blissfully happy each day I look at it. Now let’s hope I can keep them alive.
5. Jodi Piccoult : Jodi is one of my favorite authors … if not my complete favorite author. All of her books leave me turning the pages quicker than I can believe … and each story really forces the reader to contemplate different moral issues. If you haven’t read her, you haven’t read.