1. ANIMAL PRINT JACKET // I found this little gem at Target … and I just had to have it. It’s the perfect fall jacket paired with jeans and boots.
2. MWF SEEKING MY BFF // If you haven’t read this book … you MUST! I was literally laughing-out-loud (LOL) throughout most of it. It is about a Chicago gal who moves here and is seeking a BFF … so she goes on 52 girl dates. READ IT!
3. PULLED PORK // A year-round favorite but such a yummy sandwich for football games and cool evenings. Plus, I finally made it for the first time this past weekend. Easy, peezy … thank you crockpot.
4. DEXTER // I have officially watched the last episode of Dexter … which I was totally hooked on. While I am slightly sad about it, I had to admit the series finale wasn’t all that great. Thoughts?
5. HOME DECOR // I can’t get enough of Ikea and anything home dec related this month. I have been to Ikea 3x … and still have a list of things I want/need. (PS this is not my home, but I wish it was.)
What are you obsessed with lately? Leave me some ideas in the comments below.