1. BEACHY WAVES // For most of my life, I adored my stick straight hair. Now, all I want is beachy waves. My new go-to look.
2. OPI CUTICLE OIL // I used to cut my cuticles …. all-the-time. But now I keep this little bottle on my desk and I apply daily. Elle Wood’s manicurist would be proud, just saying.
3. BLUEBERRIES // I am trying to eat more “clean” foods and lately, and blueberries are my current fav. Perfect for snacking or to toss in yogurt for an easy (healthy) breakfast.
4. BOOTIES // Boot season is quickly approaching, and while I should be soaking up the last few warm Chicago days and wear my sandals, I have already been wearing these booties from Nordstrom every day.
5. YOU’RE THE WORST // If you haven’t tuned into this FX show, give it a shot. It is pretty funny … and who doesn’t love a guy with a British accent.
Anything you cannot get enough of? Let me know in the comments.