1. ESSIE NAIL POLISH in FALL IN LINE // This is the latest addition to my ESSIE collection, and I cannot stop wearing it. It is my winter Turquoise and Caicos. And BTW, have you seen this amazing color collection? Yes, I might need to add a few to my collection.
2. GREEN TEA // I’ve never acquired a taste for coffee, but you can always find me drinking tea … especially green tea. My mom tucked a box of Bigelow tea in my stocking for Christmas, and I just loved the variety pack. My new favorite is green tea with mango.
3. GIVING KEY NECKLACE // The Giving Keys is a company that employs people transitioning out of homelessness in Los Angeles to make key necklaces and other jewelry out of repurposed keys. All the keys have a message on them, and I cannot stop wearing my CREATE one, a gift from my mom, every time I need inspiration. If you are looking for a great gift idea, this is it. Seriously.
4. SOUTH AFRICA // In just 3 weeks, Phil and I will be landing in Cape Town, South Africa for 3 weeks of beaching, safaris, wine tasting, and exploring. I have been stalking blogs and reading all the guidebooks about this gorgeous country. I cannot wait to finally see all the places on my list and to start my South Africa photo collection. Be sure to follow me on Instagram to see all the behind the scenes.
5. TRADER JOE’S DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER SALTED CARMEL TRUFFLES : Yes, all of these things are in ONE truffle. Does this even need an explanation as to why I LOVE them. Hello, heaven in a gold wrapper.