– Update all of my lifestyle pricing including offering new products. I cranked out a ton of business and marketing objectives the last few weeks of December. Everything has been updated, and I couldn’t have done it without Phil, Peter and Jennifer! :) Thanks.
– Launch my 2013 Senior Model Program. I am SO excited for this! If you missed the details about this, you can read all about it here. 2014 Senior Model Casting
– Shoot that personal project.o.m.g. I partnered up with the most amazing creative team to pull together a gorgeous fashion shoot. Annie from AK Style & Edit styled on trend looks, Morgan Marie Beauty did the stunning make-up and Peggy from Flux Salon teased, styled and curled the models gorgeous tresses. It was so inspiring to work with so many talented incredible people. Check back tomorrow to see the end product (but there is a sneak peek below).
– Go ice skating. Fail. I don’t want to discuss, but if you want to go … let me know. :)
– Just be. This was a little easier towards the end of the month as I was spending time with friends/family, but otherwise I was very overwhelmed and stressed about 2013 business planning. Once that checklist was checked, it was lots of r & r.
Here is what is on the list for January (and the start the best year yet!). This is just a snippet of my 2013 goals.
– Develop a consistent social media/marketing plan
– Blog in advance (aka not the day I need to post)
– Try one new thing a week (food, workout, experience)
– Get back to the gym (like everyone else this month…ah ha)
– Finally learn how to use the HD video on my cameras