1. REBECCA MINKOFF MAB TOTE // I treated myself to this beauty after hitting one of my business milestones, and I am totally smitten with it. It was supposed to be a “business meeting” bag, but I have been toting it everywhere with me (don’t tell my accountant).
2. NATE BERKUS GOLD SHEARS // My bestie, Christine (of Christine Janda Design and Events) got me these fabulous scissors for my golden birthday, and well besides being super pretty to look at, they have made packaging up my clients’ books and all my holiday gifts super easy. Love them.
3. DENIM BUTTON DOWN WITH LEGGINGS // I know everyone was rocking this look last year, but I just never felt like it was my style. But with the right boots, jewelry and beanie, I feel like I am ready for Wicker Park. My new go-to “creative” look – as Phil likes to call it.
4. FRESH LOBSTER // It is lobster season in Grand Cayman … meaning if you can catch ’em, you can eat ’em. So when my lobster hunting boyfriend brought home some huge lobsters, we had an amazing dinner. Yeap, he is a keeper (not just for this reason of course!)
5. UNBROKEN // If you haven’t picked up this book, you should especially before seeing the movie that is now in theaters. You will be in disbelief to think that one man could endure everything he did …. such an inspiring book. And face it, the book is ALWAYS better than the movie (Sorry, Angelina…. I’m sure the movie is great too.)
IMAGE CREDITS // REBECCA MINKOFF MAB TOTE // NATE BERKUS GOLD SHEARS // DEMIN SHIRT via TARGET
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment