1. HIMALAYAN SALT LAMP // I snagged one of these at Home Goods a few weeks ago, and well, I am obsessed. In my hippie-mindset, it really has healing properties (I swear it cured my stuffy sinus when I couldn’t breathe, I swear.) And if it is just a placebo, I’m cool with that too because it is so pretty to look at. Add one to your house asap.
2. NATURE’S VALLEY GRANOLA BAR // I hadn’t eaten these in years, and I bought the huge box at Target so that I could pack them for our trip, and I was totally snacking on them days before we left. Now that we are in Abu Dhabi, it is my go-to snack. Yummy!
3. OLIVE GREEN // When I decide I like something, I can go overboard. Like when I needed safari clothing for my upcoming trip to South Africa, I suddenly ended up with a head-to-toe olive green jumpsuit (olive pants, jacket, tank, oh and that fall in line Essie nail polish) because, I cannot stop buying the olive green option.
4. BEANIES // I am actually surprised this little gem didn’t make a previous post because I have been wearing it non-stop since I bought it back in November. It is the perfect hat for Chicago winters, terrible hair days and long airplane rides. Yes, it even made the cut for my minimalist bag for our trip.
5. LOVE IT OR LIST IT, TOO // I seriously LOVE design shows. HGTV is my jam. For real. And while, I really only watch the show for the make-over, I still cannot stop tuning in. Plus Jillian is the cutest!
What cannot you not get enough of this month? Let me know so I can check it out.